- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
Open for Applications The Taiwanese government through their Trade Mission in Port Moresby calling for eligible...
DLC to conduct MYOB vendor training
Datec Learning Centre (DLC) will be conducting a vendor training...
- April 26, 2017
9th NARI Agricultural Innovation Show
The National Agricultural Research Institute (NARI) with the support of...
- April 24, 2017
Pilot careers seminar
Professional Pilot Training (PPT) will be conducting a seminar at...
- April 21, 2017
1000 plus teachers in ARoB off payroll
More than 1000 teachers in Autonomous Region of Bougainville (ARoB)...
- April 20, 2017
APTC students in Vanuatu celebrate success
Eighty-five students of the Australia-Pacific Technical College (APTC) in Vanuatu...
- April 18, 2017