- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
- UPNG semester suspended
- HERST minister calls for UPNG students to resume classes
- UPNG first year dorm gutted by fire
- UPNG dormitory goes up in flames
- Foreign student evicted from Pacific Games Village
- UPNG officially takes over Games Village
New Zealand scholarships for Papua New Guineans in 2014
Papua New Guineans wishing to study abroad can now apply for the 2014 New Zealand scholarships scheme and is part of the NZ Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s support to developing countries (NZ Aid).
The program aims to develop skills which would lead to positive development outcomes and generate sustainable economic growth. The scholarship targets certain jointly agreed key areas and provide the opportunity for participants to obtain qualifications from NZ institutions.
The scholarship program is managed by Scholarships PNG in the country on behalf of the New Zealand Aid program.
Anyone seeking further information can download the information sheet here or contact Scholarships PNG at the ground floor of Port Tower in Port Moresby. They can also be contacted via phone 321 1766 or fax 321 1828.
Application forms are also available for download here.
Latest posts by Bernard (see all)
- Murdered student’s body repatriated to PNG - July 29, 2016
- Schoolgirl’s body found buried in military barracks - July 27, 2016
- HERST gets new minister in cabinet reshuffle - July 27, 2016