- Call for Papers for 2015 PNG Update
- A chance to study in Europe for Masters and PhD scholars
- UPNG students get profit share from canteen
- University student murdered
- Nautilus offering short course on Marine Science
- UPNG students call for compensation
- Investigation into medical school attack to begin
- Medical school and students attacked by rogue military personnel
- Upgrading ICT Facilities at State Universities
- UPNG to launch ADB report
New Zealand scholarships for Papua New Guineans in 2014
Papua New Guineans wishing to study abroad can now apply for the 2014 New Zealand scholarships scheme and is part of the NZ Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s support to developing countries (NZ Aid).
The program aims to develop skills which would lead to positive development outcomes and generate sustainable economic growth. The scholarship targets certain jointly agreed key areas and provide the opportunity for participants to obtain qualifications from NZ institutions.
The scholarship program is managed by Scholarships PNG in the country on behalf of the New Zealand Aid program.
Anyone seeking further information can download the information sheet here or contact Scholarships PNG at the ground floor of Port Tower in Port Moresby. They can also be contacted via phone 321 1766 or fax 321 1828.
Application forms are also available for download here.
Latest posts by Bernard (see all)
- 2016 Corporate Scholarship Award for Western Students Now Open - May 23, 2015
- Grade 8 certificates ready for NCD schools - May 11, 2015
- KBC students boycott classes - May 8, 2015