- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
Air Niugini’s National Pilot Cadet Training Scheme
Well, if you’ve always dreamed of being a pilot then you are in luck. Papua New Guinea’s flag carrier, Air Niugini, is looking for young Papua New Guineans to join their National Pilot Cadet Training Scheme.
The scheme aims to develop successful candidates into commercial pilots by providing them the highest training worldwide.
The successful candidates will also be inducted into the airline environment for a year which prepares them from the beginning for pilot training in Australia. Upon successful completion, cadets will be rewarded with an Australian Commercial Pilot’s License and Instrument Rating.
Young Papua New Guineans who wish to apply for this scheme must possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of Grade 12 Education with A or B passes in Physics, Math A /Applied Science and Applied English/Language and Literature;
- Must be between 18 – 25 years of age and be free of any medical conditions, and;
- Have a minimum height of 163cm.
Applications close on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 and interested persons can email their applications to email@example.com or send it in with a current CV, passport sized photo, copies of references and certificates with a valid contact to:
The Cadet Pilot Recruitment
Human Resources Department
Air Niugini Limited
P.O. Box 7186
Fax: (+675) 327 3416
Applicants must be totally committed and motivated to succeed given the constant training and testing to international standard required in the aviation industry.
Previous applicants who have completed the Wombat Test are not eligible to reapply.