- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
- UPNG semester suspended
- HERST minister calls for UPNG students to resume classes
- UPNG first year dorm gutted by fire
BSP Graduate Development Program 2016
Bank South Pacific (BSP), one of the most recognized brands in Papua New Guinea and the Pacific, is once again on the recruitment drive for next generation of leaders through their Graduate Development Program for 2016.
The program is aimed at aspiring graduates in the following disciplines:
- Banking and Finance;
- Sales and Marketing;
- Business Management;
- Information Technology (IT);
- Human Resources, and;
Interested applicants must be a Papua New Guinean citizen in final year of study at local or overseas university, and applications must contain a cover letter, current CV, academic transcripts and two written references with contactable referees.
Applications close on June 12, 2015 and must be forwarded to:
The Head of Talent Management
P.O. Box 78, Port Moresby, NCD
They can also be hand delivered to the BSP HR Department at Boroko Banking Centre or at any BSP branch.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Further information can be obtained at www.bsp.com.pg/careers