Ela Motors Graduate Development Program 2016

By on August 19, 2015

ela motors png mapEla Motors, the leading retailer in the automotive industry, is seeking applicants for her Graduate Development Program that commences in 2016.

The program offers the opportunity for graduates to develop professional business skills in an environment where they will be nurtured and challenged.

The program runs for 18 months and covers all departments and incorporates a fulltime mentor program.

The requirements to be considered for this program are:

• Be a Papua New Guinea citizen;
  • Be in final year of undergraduate study or recently graduated in a business related field of study, and;
  • Have your own accommodation and be willing to live in Port Moresby during the program.

Applications close on September 30, 2015 and further information on how to apply can be obtained at www.toyota.tsusho.com.au/Careers

Bernard

I’m a writer, publisher, IT personnel and martial artist.

Latest posts by Bernard (see all)

About Bernard

I’m a writer, publisher, IT personnel and martial artist.

6 Comments

1. Israel James

August 31, 2015 at 11:52 am

I really like to join these graduate development program

2. Israel James

August 31, 2015 at 11:53 am

Graduate Development Programs will give graduate a chance to develop their career

• Elijah Amos

September 1, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Hello,

I really want to join Graduate Program with Ela Motors.

I just graduated last majoring Bachelor of Business Management at the Papua New University of Technology.

Kind Regards…
      Elijah AMOS

3. Ivan Kak

September 1, 2015 at 10:50 am

I am a Final Year Bachelors in Commerce Accountancy Student at PNG UNITECH, I really admire the Program and would like to join because its Trainings and Development process is best.

4. Ivan Kak

September 1, 2015 at 10:52 am

Graduate Training and Developments equip new graduates with sufficient background knowledge appropriate basics of coping with latest software’s and skills

5. Wanpis Iso

September 3, 2015 at 9:59 am

Dear Human Resources Manager,
    I’m currently doing third year in Business Accounting at PNG University of Technology, would like to register for internship employment over the Christmas break. 2015 academic year will officially close on 16th October, 2015. within this holiday period i would like to work with your company to gain experience for my Accounting Career in my Life.
    I would welcome for further information if my request being considered for the three months vacation employment.
    Yours Faithfully,
    wanpis iso

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

%d bloggers like this: