- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
Ela Motors Graduate Development Program 2016
Ela Motors, the leading retailer in the automotive industry, is seeking applicants for her Graduate Development Program that commences in 2016.
The program offers the opportunity for graduates to develop professional business skills in an environment where they will be nurtured and challenged.
The program runs for 18 months and covers all departments and incorporates a fulltime mentor program.
The requirements to be considered for this program are:
- Be a Papua New Guinea citizen;
- Be in final year of undergraduate study or recently graduated in a business related field of study, and;
- Have your own accommodation and be willing to live in Port Moresby during the program.
Applications close on September 30, 2015 and further information on how to apply can be obtained at www.toyota.tsusho.com.au/Careers