- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
NDB Graduate Training & Development Program 2016
The National Development Bank (NDB) is once again opening its doors to graduating university students into its graduate development program for 2016.
The bank is offering opportunities for young and energetic Papua New Guineans with a background in the following disciplines:
- Banking and Finance;
- Business Management, and;
Interested graduates can forward an application with academic transcript and 3 referees to:
The Manager Human Resources
National Development Bank
P.O. Box 686, Waigani
National Capital District
They can also email email@example.com or fax (+675) 325 6886
The bank has also advised that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The graduate program requires applicants to:
- Have impressive academic performance in the last 3 years of study;
- Have strong leadership qualities;
- Be a team player and result driven;
- Be mobile and prepared to work in rural areas;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Have high self-esteem and strong Christian values.
- Be open minded to learning new concepts in the financial industry, and;
- Have a deep sense of calling to serve the indigenous sector.
Applications close on Friday, September 11, 2015