- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
- UPNG semester suspended
- HERST minister calls for UPNG students to resume classes
NPCP 2016 Graduate Development Program
The National Petroleum Company (NPCP) and National Oil and Gas Corporation (NOC) are on a recruitment drive for young Papua New Guineans who are graduating late 2015 or early 2016 from recognized tertiary institutes around the country for their Graduate Development Program (GDP).
The program is a two year holistic approach to building excellence in technical and managerial skills while focusing on nurturing professional development.
NPCP is offering competitive packages which will be reviewed annually while graduates go through an intensive selection process. This includes the opportunity for further training.
The company is currently looking for graduates in the following areas:
- Finance (x1)
- Operations (x2)
- Commercial (x1), and;
- Government & Community Affairs (x1).
In order to be eligible for the program, applicants must:
- Be a Bachelor’s Degree graduate in 2014 or 2015 in the following disciplines:
- Banking and Finance;
- Business Management;
- Engineering – all streams;
- Political Science;
- Public Policy Management;
- Social Work;
- Lands Surveying;
- Cartography, and;
- Environmental Sciences & Geography.
- Have high academic achievements, scoring 3.7 Grade Point Average (GPA) or above;
- Have strong communication and interaction skills ;
- Have confidence and charisma to work in a team of vibrant professionals;
- Be energetic and innovative to contribute meaningfully to the team and organization;
- Be enthusiastic and have determination to be a driver for change, and;
- Be a Papua New Guinean citizen not more than 25 years of age.
Interested persons who meet the above criteria can apply by submitting the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or National Petroleum Company, P.O. Box 143, Port Moresby 121, NCD:
- Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Transcripts for whole duration of study;
- Copy of degree (if already graduated);
- Three reliable referees.
Applications for the program close on September 25, 2015. Qualified and interested persons are encouraged to apply before then.
Latest posts by Bernard (see all)
- Fort Banner community hold vigil for Ruby-Anne - February 14, 2017
- Catholic education chairman calls for clarification on TFF - February 9, 2017
- Department of Education establishes hotline - February 7, 2017