- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
POMSox to Host Investor Education Seminars in NGI
The series titled “First Time Investor Seminar”, will be conducted by POMSox with Bank South Pacific Capital (BSP Capital) and Kina Securities, and is targeted at people who would like to understand the share market, learn more about investing in shares and invest in dynamic companies both nationally and internationally.
The seminars will be conducted at the following venues between 9am – 12pm on the following dates:
- Monday, September 21 – Kimbe Bay Hotel (WNB);
- Wednesday, September 23 – Kokopo Beach Bungalow (ENB), and;
- Friday, September 25 – Kavieng Hotel (NIP).
The seminar fee is K150.00 and interested persons can secure a spot by making a deposit to POMSox’s account (see below for account info) and forward confirmation of payment by either calling (+675) 320 1985 /7993 4985, faxing (+675) 320 1981 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
|Account Name:||Port Moresby Stock Exchange|
|Bank:||Bank South Pacific|
|Branch:||8-950 Douglas Street, Port Moresby|
The Bank of Papua New Guinea (BPNG) will not be participating in the First Time Investor Education program.