- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
- UPNG semester suspended
- HERST minister calls for UPNG students to resume classes
PNG Ports 2016 Graduate Development Program
PNG Port Corporation Ltd (PNGPCL) is inviting recent graduates to apply for their 2016 Graduate Development Program and have the opportunity to build a career, enhance skills and establish professional networks.
The scheme is an 18 month training program which will cover on the job training through to personal development and graduates may have the opportunity to be rotated throughout different sections of the company.
The company is seeking graduates from the following disciplines:
- Human Resource Management;
- Civil Engineering;
- Safety /Environment, and;
- Media and Communications.
Requirements and Qualifications
Graduates who are interested in applying must meet the following requirements:
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 25.
- Have completed a degree program in the last two years or are in final year of study in a recognized tertiary institute in the country or overseas and be eligible to graduate.
- Have excellent academic results with a minimum GPA of 3.0, and;
- Have a clean Police record (no criminal history).
How to Apply
The completed application form along with a current CV with names of 3 referees can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (+675) 321 1546.
Applications can also be posted to:
Manager, Human Capital
P.O. Box 671, Port Moresby
Papua New Guinea
Or had delivered to their head office at Stanley Esplanade, Port Moresby.
Application closes on Friday, October 16, 2015
Latest posts by Bernard (see all)
- Fort Banner community hold vigil for Ruby-Anne - February 14, 2017
- Catholic education chairman calls for clarification on TFF - February 9, 2017
- Department of Education establishes hotline - February 7, 2017