- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
DHERST calls for EOI for UOG Chancellor and Pro-Chancellor
The Department of Higher Education, Research, Science & Technology (DHERST) is calling for Expression of Interest (EOI) from the public for the positions of Chancellor and Pro-Chancellor for the University of Goroka (UOG).
The department released an advertisement on their website today asking for suitably qualified and experience persons to apply.
According to the description, both positions are ‘non-salaried’ and the department is calling anyone:
“…who wishes to be considered for the position of Chancellor should apply by setting out the reasons for making the application, and outlining what special skills, knowledge and experiences will be brought to the University by the applicant.”
Applications close on February 19, 2016.
Further information can be found on the department’s website www.dherst.gov.pg