- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
Advance Professional Diploma in Information Technology
Datec Learning Centers – New Horizons of Papua New Guinea
Advanced Professional Diploma in Information Technology (APCIT);
Advanced Professional Diploma in Information Technology (APDIT): This program is designed by New Horizons Worldwide to provide knowledge and expertise on the industry-relevant IT skills by providing adequate project experience and the soft skills towards a successful IT Career.
Highlights of the APDIT Program are:
- Training based on Certification tracks from the world’s leading IT Organizations like CompTIA, Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle, Linux & etc
- Hands on lab sessions provided by New Horizons and Globally Certified Trainers to ensure highest level of training.
- Ensure that the students capitalize on the latest skills and technology trends.
The APDIT program consists of Four Semester s covering the following:
- Hardware Essentials
- Programming Fundamentals
- Web Designing
- Web Development
- Database Concepts
- Java Programming
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Network Security
IT Professional Certification in one of the chosen career path:
- 1.0 Cisco Network Professional
- 2.0 Microsoft System Administrator
- 3.0 Oracle Database Administrator
Globally Recognized Professional Certification Examination will be provided to all eligible students at end of Semester 4 and will enable successful pass-outs to rank with the best in the world
Duration: Each semester will run for 13 Weeks; Monday to Friday, 5 days a week, 3 1/2 hours a day.
Registration Process: Students need to fill in the Datec Learning Centre’s APCIT registration form and submit their Grade 12 completion Certificate for the consideration.
For more information:
Landline:3031240, 3031270, 3031304
Mobile: POM: 72369547, 76491064 LAE: 70556051 & 76340575
Latest posts by Morris Vila (see all)
- Advance Professional Diploma in Information Technology - February 17, 2016
- ITIL V3 Training at Lae - November 23, 2015
- Datec offering 20% discount on IT training - September 10, 2015