- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
First Home Buyers’ Seminar (June)
If you are interested in learning more about buying your first home, then this seminar should be of interest.
The seminar which will be held on the 4th of June at the Port Moresby International School hall should give aspiring home owners information as well as inspiration to buy their homes.
The event is organized by Mr Tiri Kuimbakul; an author, motivational speaker and seminar organizer. Also lined up to present are representatives from Glory Group of Companies, Edai Town, 2G Company and Mr Rolen Segodi from Bank South Pacific (BSP).
According to the seminar flyer, the major highlights of the event would be:
- Major developments and trends in the housing market in Papua New Guinea (PNG);
- Why every working class person should own their own homes;
- Why the government is not likely to regulate the property market in the country;
- The best strategy for generating income for the cash equity as well as fast tracking loan repayments;
- How to buy a house under the Government’s First Home Ownership Scheme, and;
- New land and housing developments available from various developers in Port Moresby.
The seminar fee has been set at K200 per participant and can be paid by direct deposit into SECOS Books account number 12769541 with ANZ Bank. Cash or electronic transfers are also accepted. However, you will need to contact the seminar organizers for details, and the cut off dates for payment is the 3rd of June.
For more information about the seminar or payment, please contact John Paul on 7108 3312 or email Tiri Kuimbakul on firstname.lastname@example.org