- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
Logistics Courses in Lae
Dear friends, former colleagues and group members,
Once again I am pleased to advise that I will be facilitating the AusPacific Institute’s two 3-day Logistics Management Courses in Lae from July the 20th.
The AusPacific Institute has conducted training courses in PNG for over twenty years with great success.
I am excited to have the opportunity to again present these courses. l bring with me a wealth of practical experience from a career specialising in logistics and over 10 years in PNG as a frontline manager in the Logistics and Supply Chain field.
These courses are vital to any employee involved in Logistics, procurement and Supply Chain management with modules focusing on warehousing, inventory management and control, purchasing, logistics strategy, customer service and business improvement.