- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
- UPNG semester suspended
- HERST minister calls for UPNG students to resume classes
- UPNG first year dorm gutted by fire
Suspects in Unitech murder arrested
Three suspects in the brutal murder of a student at the University of Technology’s (Unitech) Taraka campus were arrested today by Lae police, EMTV Online reports.
Meanwhile, the brother of the victim has warned politicians not to use the incident for political mileage. He has also called on relatives not to damage state property.