- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
Holy Spirit Primary School gets new tanks
Bank South Pacific (BSP) through its staff, continue to deliver community projects aimed to enrich communities, leave lasting changes and add value in education, sports, health and environment initiatives. While in Madang over the weekend, BSP Board...
- Posted August 30, 2016
APTC assists Samoa’s workforce through training
The Australia-Pacific Technical College (APTC) continues to support the people of Samoa by providing training in the trades, hospitality, tourism, health and community sectors. Around 98 percent of APTC’s Samoan graduates have increased employability as a result...
- Posted August 3, 2016