- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
122 Solomon Islanders graduate from APTC
More than 120 students of the Australia-Pacific Technical College (APTC) were awarded qualifications in 13 skills areas at the APTC graduation ceremony held on 6 September at Maranatha Hall in Honiara. To date, over 1000 Solomon Islanders...
- Posted September 7, 2016
Australia and the European Union collaborate with Habitat for Humanity to give 40 families new homes
Forty families, whose homes were completely destroyed during TC Winston, will benefit from a partnership between Australia and the European Union via a project implemented by the Habitat For Humanity Fiji (HFH Fiji) and the Australia-Pacific Technical...
- Posted September 2, 2016