- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
- UPNG semester suspended
- HERST minister calls for UPNG students to resume classes
EduNewsPNG is a news blog started in 2012 and dedicated to the education sector in Papua New Guinea (PNG).
The blog has grown from strength to strength each year and we look forward to another successful year.
Our aim is to provide an avenue for people interested in the education sector to access information that could change their lives.
Thank you for wanting to know more about us and please subscribe to our news feed to get all the latest delivered directly to you.