- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
All posts by Alphonse Porau
Ted Diro and Bavaroko primary schools reconcile
A reconciliation ceremony between Ted Diro and Bavaroko primary schools in National Capital District was held yesterday at Bavaroko to mark the end of fighting among students. The ceremony was witnessed by the head teachers of the...
- Posted April 11, 2017
Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
Deputy Commissioner Jim Andrews says police investigation into University of Papua New Guinea (UPNG) unrest is only halfway. He told The National this week that part of the investigation was done and would be completed when the...
- Posted December 2, 2016
Military police training for APEC ends
The United States Marine Task Force Koa Moana and the PNG Military Police ended their training at the Goldie Barracks on Tuesday. It was part of an Exercise Koa Moana between US Marine and Pacific nations including...
- Posted December 1, 2016