- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
- UPNG semester suspended
- HERST minister calls for UPNG students to resume classes
- UPNG first year dorm gutted by fire
The murder trial of Graham Romanong, a student at the University of Technology (Unitech) last year...
Imbonggu MP and Works and Implementation Minister, Francis, Awesa has called for the deportation of the...
Police will be enforcing a curfew the University of Papua New Guinea’s (UPNG) Waigani and Taurama...
More UNITECH News
Suspects in Unitech murder arrested
Three suspects in the brutal murder of a student at the University of Technology’s...
- Posted June 28, 2016
Unitech to host 8th Huon Seminar in August
The Papua New Guinea University of Technology (Unitech) will be hosting its 8th Huon...
- Posted May 23, 2016
Masters of Philosophy – UOT Forestry Department 2016
The Forestry Department at the University of Technology (UOT /Unitech), PNG Forest Authority (PNGFA)...
- Posted September 18, 2015
Unitech offering short professional development courses on alluvial gold mining
The Papua New Guinea University of Technology (Unitech) is offering a number of short...
- Posted April 17, 2015
Short IT courses in November at the University of Technology
The University of Technology through the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science will be...
- Posted October 20, 2014
Unitech’s Taraka campus to get Wi-Fi
Papua New Guinea’s leading technology university, University of Technology (Unitech), will finally get Wi-Fi...
- Posted May 29, 2014
More than 950 to graduate from Unitech
LAE – The University of Technology (Unitec), despite ongoing troubles which resulted in the...
- Posted May 15, 2014