- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
All posts tagged "CBAS"
IEPNG to conduct CBAS awareness program in Lae
The Institute of Engineers Papua New Guinea (IEPNG) is changing their normal assessment system to process applications using the Competency Based Assessment System (CBAS). According to the institute, the new system will be used to process the...
- Posted April 11, 2017