- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
All posts tagged "Semester Suspended"
UPNG semester suspension lifted
The indefinite suspension of the first semester at the University of Papua New Guinea (UPNG) by its council has been lifted with classes to resume in a fortnight, The National (June 3) reports. Acting UPNG Chancellor, Dr...
- Posted June 3, 2016
DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
The Minister for Higher Education, Research, Science & Technology, Hon. Malakai Tabar, has stated in a press conference today that the ministry and department have no jurisdiction effectively, to impose what should happen on the UPNG governing...
- Posted May 26, 2016
UPNG semester suspended
It is a sad day for the University of Papua New Guinea (UPNG) and country as the first semester has been suspended for an indefinite period, Loop PNG reports. The announcement was made by Dr Nicholas Mann;...
- Posted May 24, 2016