- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
All posts tagged "Seminars"
Pilot careers seminar
Professional Pilot Training (PPT) will be conducting a seminar at the Lamana Hotel in Port Moresby on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 11am. Persons interested in pilot training and their family/sponsor are invited to attend the two...
- Posted April 21, 2017
First Home Buyers’ Seminar (June)
If you are interested in learning more about buying your first home, then this seminar should be of interest. The seminar which will be held on the 4th of June at the Port Moresby International School hall...
- Posted June 1, 2016
POMSox to Host Investor Education Seminars in NGI
The Port Moresby Stock Exchange Ltd (POMSox) will be hosting a series of first time investor education seminars in the New Guinea Islands (NGI) from September 21 – 25, 2015. The series titled “First Time Investor Seminar”,...
- Posted September 17, 2015