- K2.26 million paid to UPNG for outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG students begin paying outstanding TESAS fees
- UPNG lecturers plan protest today
- UPNG receives part of K12 million government funding
- Investigation into UPNG unrest 50% complete
- Case against university students dismissed
- UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
- UPNG students granted bail
- Police to enforce curfew at state universities
- DHERST has no jurisdiction in UPNG administrative matters
All posts tagged "Academic year"
UPNG terminates 2016 academic year
The University of Papua New Guinea (UPNG), in shocking move yesterday, announced the termination of the 2017 academic year with students ordered to vacate the campus by Saturday. According to The National (July 6), Chancellor Dr Nicholas...
- Posted July 6, 2016
Closure of Tokua airport affecting start of academic year in ENB
The 2013 academic year has hit a snagged in East New Britain (ENB) with the closure of the Tokua airport due to Mt. Tavurvur spewing volcanic ash. Reports in The National today state that the arrival of...
- Posted January 30, 2013